Pages

Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meal Planning

I'm learning, very quickly, that I need meal planning in my life so my time is not wasted on wondering what to fix and trying to figure out if I have the groceries I need to piece a decent meal together.  Meal planning has been on my heart for a while now.  I decided to start this blog so I have a way to organize weekly meals and link back to the recipes I find that I want to try.

I've decided to start my meal planning week on Thursdays/Fridays.  My work week ends on Thursday, so I can make my meal plans on Thursday nights and grocery shop on Friday.  I also have to think about planning meals that my brand new toddler can enjoy as well.  I can always make extra things for her, but it would be easier if she can eat what we're eating.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment